Ongoing Programs for Children
- Story Hour at Four Seasons of Learning Center – Friday, 10:00 AM
- Storytime for 0-6 – every Thursday, 10:00 AM
- Storytime for 6-12 – every Tuesday, 10:00 AM
- Lakeview Elementary Kindergarten – alternate Wednesday’s, 1:30 PM
Winter Programs for Children
Programs for Adults
- Free In-Person Tax Preparation – AARP Tax-Aide – February 1st to April 15 – Call Greensboro Free Library at 533-2531 to set up an appointment
- Jeudevine Library in Hardwick will be showing the film, “Enemy at the Gates” Friday, March 17th at 6:30 P.M. about the Battle of Stalingrad, another Russian World War II battle. The Craftsbury Chamber Players will be playing parts of the 7th Symphony at their pre-season concert “Tyranny and Hope: Russia’s Lost Voices of the Future” on May 13th at 7:30 P.M. at the Highland Center for the Arts in Greensboro. Learn about the Russian front during World War II by attending these events.
- Book Discussion – “Symphony for the City of the Dead” by M. T. Anderson with David Kelley – March 23rd at 6:30 P.M. – Learn about the siege of Leningrad during World War II and Dmitri Shostakovich’ s 7th Symphony written to help the morale of the besieged city’s morale during the 900 days the Nazi’s surrounded it.
- VAXXED: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe – Saturday, April 1st from 10:30-11:30 A.M. – VAXXED is a documentary film about possible corruption and scientific fraud at the CDC. Interviews in the film discuss how the skyrocketing increase of autism has come from this. Sandy Reider, MD will present an overview of the current situation in Vermont and moderate a free ranging discussion. Childcare will be provided but let us know if you need it.
- Greensboro Historical Society has images on display in the library dating back to the 1890s
- See what’s happening in our Gallery space
One-on-One Computer Classes
Taught anytime. Sign up at the Library desk or call 533-2315
- Internet Exploration – Search tools
- Internet Basics
- E-mail Basics
- Word Processing
Ongoing Book Sale
The Book Sale is open (upstairs in the library) whenever the library is open.
Click here to view our Calendar of Events. For more information call the library at 802-533-2531.