Technology and Equipment
- Currently 9 public access computers. Print three pages for no charge and then pay fifteen cents per page thereafter
- One-on-One computer training. Sign up at front desk.
- Free Wi-Fi access 24/7
- Books for all ages including large print books and audio books on cassette and CD.
- Music on CD (classical, country & popular)
- Movies on DVD and VHS.
- Periodicals for all ages
- Books may be borrowed from other libraries within Vermont with Interlibrary Loan free of charge
- Downloadable audio books as well as e-books
- Universal classes – free online courses
- Books are loaned for two weeks and videos for one week; renewals are possible if there is no other request pending.
- We do not charge overdue fines, feel free to use the conscience box on the Front Desk if you have overdue materials.
- You may renew books in person, by phone or via e-mail.
- If a title is in circulation we are happy to reserve it.
- Parents are responsible for children’s use of library materials including Internet access.
All persons, regardless of their place of residence, may obtain a library card at the Greensboro Free Library. Just sign up at the Front Desk. There is no charge for the card. Needed are your name and names of family members residing with you, mailing address and phone number to issue a card. You will be assigned a number and then you may borrow books or other items. Books may be borrowed for up to two weeks.
Sign up for a card by coming to the library and signing up at the checkout desk – Library Card Temporary Use or Library Card Permanent Resident .