Ongoing Programs for Children
- Story Hour at Four Seasons of Learning Center – Friday, 10:00 AM
- Storytime for 0-6 – every Thursday, 10:00 AM
- Storytime for 6-12 – every Tuesday, 10:00 AM
- Saturday Storytimes – 1st Saturday of the Month – 10-11-AM
- April 1st – Judy Carpenter reading
- MakerSpace with arts & crafts supplies, playdough, Snap Circuits, Legos, games, sewing machines and more! Open whenever the library is open with things to do.
Programs for Children
- Saturday Storytimes – 1st Saturday of the month (March 2nd from 10-11 am) with guest reader Ben Hewitt reading “Ox-Cart Man” by Donald Hill, a lively story about a New England farm family through the seasons. Those attending may bring a favorite book to be read by Ben!. There will be small gifts from the library for children to choose.
Programs for Adults
- From Tap to Table — Saturday, March 30th at 7:00 PM — Dr. Travis Reynolds, Assistant Professor of Community Development and Applied Economics at the University of Vermont, and UVM graduate student researchers will share their research on the resilience of conventional scale sugaring during sociecological transition.
- Greensboro Historical Society has images on display in the library dating back to the 1890s
- See what’s happening in our Gallery space
One-on-One Computer Classes
Taught anytime. Sign up at the Library desk or call 533-2315
- Internet Exploration – Search tools
- Internet Basics
- E-mail Basics
- Word Processing
Ongoing Book Sale
The Book Sale is open (upstairs in the library) whenever the library is open.
Click here to view our Calendar of Events. For more information call the library at 802-533-2531.